2007-09-09

SOME OF THOSE THAT WERE FORCES ARE THE SAME THAT BORE CROSSES

"Some of those that were forces are the same that bore crosses"
-"Killing In The Name" by Rage Against The Machine-

Memories just flashed through my mind earlier so I decided to just post an entry about it. First and foremost, sorry Chiel! Second, this day was actually uber fun. I bought three books earlier in National Bookstore. The three books were: "Tuesdays With Morrie" by Mitch Albom, "The Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman, and "The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make" by Sean Covey.

After all the strolling in SM Clark, of course, we returned in this house so as to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. Well, after all the rituals, I went back to my room and play the PS2. I played of course, MLB '07: The Show. I'm currently engrossed in the Career Mode of the game.

I'm currently doing some stuff related to the iPod. That is I'm adding some songs. At the end of this entry, I would be sharing to you the newly-added songs list. I'm listening to the song "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses now. The song is just really damn nice.

Few more entries and I would have then 100 entries! Yes, a hundred entries in this blog! Oh man, never mind my fantasizing moments.

Recently, I'm happy. I don't know why but then there is still one unanswered question hanged by the past. She didn't answer one question that I asked last week. I don't know why she didn't answer it and I hope to get the answer some time soon.

Okay, this is it for now. School is back again tomorrow. Dammit.
Savvy?

THE NEW SONGS:
1973 by James Blunt
Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Beautiful Girls by JoJo
Wake Up Call by Maroon 5

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates