2008-01-26

SATURDAY WOOTNESS

We watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets earlier. It was a good film. . . a very sensible film if you are to ask me. Nicholas Cage's role is still superb. The movie managed to educate me about World History and watching it provided me great joy.
national treasure 2

I have now changed my blog background alongside other minor features. Please comment about the changes that I've made in my chat box. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Earlier, I bought a book entitled "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" written by Sean Covey. It is a great book and it does offer some good advice about matters in life. For me, it was definitely a wise buy.

For two consecutive days, I have been practicing my mediocre jumpshot in the basketball court. Mah gawd, my shot still looks awful at times but I am knocking some shots down recently which is a sign of improvement in my part. You see, I'm not really good in playing basketball so what I'm doing is training myself to get ready for the future.

The Celtics almost lost to the Timberwolves. They have been playing off recently and I think there is something brewing behind the Celtic locker room. The Celtics eventually won by the score of 86-87. The Lakers lost to the Mavs. The Lakers seriously need Odom to step up. Bynum's departure is certainly hurting the Lakers. I can only hope for the best.

The band Boys Like Girls has finally joined the jologs list in music. They were a great band before but when they were known by those jologs thanks to MYX, they suddenly became terrible. MCR is still shitty. "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is a killer. It sucks big time. Also, Crank That by Soulja Boy is Über irritating alongside both versions of the song "Beautiful Girls".

I haven't played Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia for this day yet. Damn. I have finished Phase 1 in 15 hours and I am proud of it haha. Anyway, this entry is about to end. Our Investigatory Project in Chemistry is an activity that kills fun and gives fatigue to all of us. Anyway, this is it. The fire still lives on.

Savvy?

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates