2008-02-25

THE EPIC JS PROMENADE

I will use the "Timeline Method" in writing down this entry. I hope it all pans out pretty well. Some events are just weird though to tell you honestly. So here comes the entry about the epic JS Promenade.

4:00 P.M - 4:30 P.M
I woke up and took a bath. I changed then to my prom attire and applied some wax to the hair. My Mom then took pics with me in my prom attire.

4:30 P.M - 5:00 P.M
Last minute preparations were done. I then asked my Mom if we could ride the new Toyota Fortuner. At first, she said no but thanks to my convincing, we used the Toyota Fortuner eventually.

5:00 P.M - 5:30 P.M
We were on the road going to Grand Palazzo Royale. By 5:20 P.M, I have arrived at Grand Palazzo Royale. I then told my Mom that we stay first in the parking area.

5:30 P.M - 5:45 P.M
I stayed in the car while I was waiting for time to pass by. By 5:45 P.M, I finally got out of the car and said "Goodbye" to my Mom.

5:45 P.M - 6:00 P.M
So I was at the entrance of Grand Palazzo Royale and I saw my friends pretty quick. So, the cameras were flashing as pictures were taken. It was fun. We then waited for some of the guys to show up.

6:00 P.M - 6:30 P.M
Still chatting and we saw some of our classmates in their elegant gowns. Well, by 6:20 P.M we decided to register already. We then looked for a table and decided to reserve it. We then headed back outside to wait for Mr. Jonash.

6:30 P.M - 6:45 P.M
We were chatting and waiting until we saw Jonash. We were amazed. He obviously stood out from us because of his white attire.

6:45 P.M - 7:00 P.M
We went back to the table and sat on our places. The setting was epic. We then talked to some of our classmates. And man, I was shocked by one moment. I would rather not elaborate it for now.

7:00 P.M - 7:30 P.M
Waiting for the program to kick off. We are getting bored already. We just texted some friends and we flooded Marti who was staying with his "love" in another table.

7:30 P.M - 7:45 P.M
After waiting for ages, the program started. I was actually feeling awkward here thanks to . . . I was seating beside her. Mah gawd.

7:45 P.M - 8:20 P.M
Program galore! Song numbers were done and some dance numbers were done. I was nervous for the upcoming dance number that we will be doing

8:20 P.M - 8:35 P.M
We danced "Swing" and it was . . . good and I felt nervous at the start but I eventually managed to overcome my nervousness. Also, I hit Guil twice during the dance. LMAO! Epic!

8:35 P.M - 9:00 P.M
"Stars of the Night" were announced if I remember correctly. Some names were familiar and Tristan was freaking shocked.

9:00 P.M - 9:45 P.M
The band started playing some songs and the soup was finally served. I ate first some freaking nuts which were served as the appetizers.

9:45 P.M - 10:10 P.M (?)
So, lights went off and some went with their crushes for the dance. I opted to stay behind in the table and think about other things.

10:10 P.M - 10:40 P.M
More songs from the band. I am LOL'ing at the way they sung Paris Hilton's "Stars Are Blind". Seriously, they just performed love songs, pop songs, and some dance songs as well.

10:40 P.M - 11:50 P.M
Party time! At first, I was not dancing but then, I decided to do so to relax myself out. It was freaking fun and the songs were freaking cool. It was nice hearing some Ne-Yo songs and some Earth, Wind, and Fire songs. Epic dancing! We danced like assholes to tell you honestly.

11:50 P.M - 12:00 A.M
Prayers were done and some had their picture taking sessions. It was freaking hot though since they turned off the air conditioner. Damn.

Overall, it was fun. Add to that the fact that I was sitting in a good table with my friends. However, I should have asked her. Damn my shyness. LMAO. Goodluck to myself if I want to succeed.

This is it.
KTHXBYE
Savvy?
EPIC PROM FTW!

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates