2008-02-25

SUNDAY'S MUSINGS

Yesterday was fine for me. It started just fine and ended on a good note. Well, due to Monday(which is . . . T to the O to the D to the A and to the Y) being a holiday, I decided to play video games to lessen the tension that I'm feeling about some things.

Also, I watched the movie Vantage Point yesterday. It has an awesome cast featuring Dennis Quaid of Day After Tomorrow fame amongst many other movies he did), Matthew Fox of Lost fame, and Forest Whitaker. It was a movie that had an interesting take about the "Terrorism Angle". It managed to tie up the points . . . or the "vantage points" pretty well. The story in itself is wonderful and I was awestruck by the ending of it. Just watch it and you will be definitely amazed.
Photobucket


Last Friday, we had our JS Promenade and I will write about it in another entry. It was epic if you are to ask me. More about the JS Promenade in my next entry. Seriously, I think the prom needs . . . rather deserves an entry of its own.

So the Los Angeles Lakers won against the Sonics today. I do think that the Pau Gasol trade was a big one for the Lakers no doubt. Pau Gasol is definitely the one alonsgside Andrew Bynum who can help Kobe Bryant carry the Lakers to June in the Playoffs.

Barcelona won against Levante 5-1 while Real Madrid lost to Getafe 1-0. So yes, the gap is now close between the two Spanish giants in Primera Liga! Samuel Eto'O's hat-trick was obviously helpful in bringing Barcelona to the victory. So Real Madrid now only leads by two points against Barcelona.

If you haven't noticed, I have once again made some changes in this blog of mine. Please comment about them in the chat box section found in the left sidebar of this blog. Thank you very much if you do so.

So here is my first entry for the day. I will write about the epic JS Promenade later.
KTHXBYE
Savvy?

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates