2008-02-09

I CAN'T THINK OF A FRIGGING TITLE FOR THIS

So, I am currently bored. I can't think of what to post also for this blog to tell you honestly. Yesterday, I, together with some of my classmates and others, went to Clark to watch the 12th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. It was fun! The aircraft was simply awesome. There were also guns that were available for picture taking purposes. The pictures are still in Marti's digital camera so I have to wait before I can post them. BTW, I am not a camwhore since I kinda hate camwhores. I don't know why but I do dislike them a bit.

Anyway, another blockbuster trade happened in the NBA. That trade was the Miami Heat sent Shaquille O'Neal to the Suns for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks. I am deeply shocked and disappointed by this trade. The Suns probably traded for Shaq so that Amare Stoudemire can move into his natural position of Power Forward. Probably, the Suns want someone who can help them match up the Spurs, Mavs, and the Lakers. But then, Shaq is simply not the solution for this problem. The trade does not make sense if you are to ask me.

So I chatted with someone earlier. I was happy. You made my day. Thank you. Anyway, enough about that, my next entry would be about some songs that are really being played out a lot in my iPod.

I'm currently listening to "Starlight" by Muse. It is a good song. It just adds some goodness to your music playlist. Trust me, it is worth your listening pleasure.

So, few weeks are ahead before I get out of my hellish school environment. Wish me luck. I only have to be patient enough for me to surpass this ordeal. Seriously, I hope my classmates stop those immature, crappy, senseless, and corny jokes about me. It pisses me off and the jokes are absolutely BS. Case in point. End of discussion.

The pictures might be posted tomorrow. Again, "might" be posted. So this is it. KTHXBYE.
Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates