2008-02-02

WHOA!

Hurray! When I turned on the PC earlier and went to Yahoo! Sports for some NBA coverage, I was shocked by one blockbuster trade. And that trade was that the Memphis Grizzlies sent Pau Gasol to the Los Angeles Lakers for Javaris Crittenton, Kwame Brown and two future first-round picks. This trade obviously adds the punch to a Laker lineup that has been plagued by injuries. My first reaction was "Are you kidding me?". I then refreshed the browser. Same result. Second reaction was "The Lakers will be in the Finals now." Yeah right. It's not just about the Suns, Spurs, and the Mavs now since you can now include the Lakers. The Western Conference is pretty wide-open this year if you are to ask me. For the Grizzlies, I do think that this trade was done so as to make their cap space huge. Kwame Brown's expiring contract was the key of this trade if you are to ask me. Case in point. End of discussion.

I played Ar Tonelico again and leveling up the characters has been a massive chore. I did almost run out of patience. Mah gawd, freaking story twists were unexpected. Haha. LMAO. So, tomorrow, I would level up the characters again as much as I could.

Okay, I am freaking pissed off that I have a f*cking curfew with this PC. C'mon, I need to relax and effing "authorities" are just shit. Seriously, I am fed up and they won't ever listen. So, I just have to grind it out and later on, they would feel my wrath.

So, I still have to rest and relax. I will have a haircut tomorrow since my hair is getting longer and long hair is not favored in the school. More content will be posted tomorrow. I promise you that.

Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates