2008-02-15

THE PAST SHOULD NOT BE TALKED ABOUT

Today, I probably had experienced the best Friday of my February. For weird reasons, I just felt happy today . . . as if I was "regenerated" and felt a new sense of myself. It is never too late to be happy right? Seriously, I was feeling light and easy today.

Last Monday, I watched the Grammy's 2008 on primetime TV and I was shocked that Herbie Hancock won the "Album of the Year" Award. However, congratulations to the Foo Fighters for winning the "Best Hard Rock Performance" Award as well as the "Best Rock Album" award. I was shocked that Amy Winehouse won five awards. Daughtry went home empty but still, they are still awesome. Congratulations too to The White Stripes for winning the "Best Rock Performance" with their song "Icky Thump" and for winning the "Best Alternative Music Album" with their album "Icky Thump". Congratulations too to Rush, Metallica, U2, Shadows Fall, Arcade Fire, and Steve Vai. Congratulations also to Slayer for winning the "Best Metal Performance" with their song "Final Six".

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and I embarked on a trip down to memory lane and guess what, I felt glad that I did it. I remembered "her" and I was just freaking happy that I got over the hump and I'm now beginning to feel comfortable in my surroundings. All I know is that this "her" is very memorable in my life.

How ironic is it that I'm talking about the past when my title states that it shouldn't be. The truth is I just had an urge to talk about it with irony in it. Anyway, enough crap now. So last Tuesday, I did not have my afternoon classes since I watched the Math-Science Brain Clash in RCC. HFA finished third place in a thrilling clincher round againt SSA. Then on Wednesday, I was pulled out for the whole day and I participated in a contest in PHS. It was a Math contest and the questions were freaking hard. Screw those questions. Anyway, I had a great time this week.

Time to end this entry.
KTHXBYE
Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates