2008-04-02

DEVASTATION

Oh well, nevermind the title of this post. I am just worried about lots of things. For one, I am still freaking worried about school. So much about that. I am also worried about what would happen to my freaking weight this summer. I am also worried about lots of things that I won't mention anymore.

Prayers are certainly helpful. Recently, I have been praying for guidance from the Lord about my problems and the problems of my friends. Well, for some reason, the problems are now taking their toll on me. I have lost my desire to do some things that I usually do. It's not depression. It's just getting there. I hope it does not reach that point though.

Recently, my cough has been worsening. I decided that it's now time for the antibiotics to take over the job of rest to let me heal. Wish me well please. I need to get well as soon as possible.

It is now 1:15 A.M as I am writing this. What's exactly on my mind as of the moment? Well, a person has been on my mind for a long time now. I don't know why but I have been restraining myself from thinking of such things. Err . . . I don't know what to do. My anxieties are now on their respective critical levels.

Well, I am hoping that I could whatever it takes to help a person. Err . . . you know, like helping them in their problems. Those types of things. It's just fine right? My mind is obviously going into lots of places. I don't know what to write for this freaking blog.

Geesh. I am just messed up. Probably I need some rest. Probably. Oh well . . . I must end this entry now.

Hopefully, my next entry would be about some more interesting things.

Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates