2008-04-06

HISTOOOORY!

Finally! After three days of suffering, my fever is finally gone. Now, I will solve those lingering problems. One worry will be gone tomorrow. I am just pessimistic about such things. Currently, I have been thinking of ways to ease my boredom and I have been listening to some songs of Velvet Revolver. I have found out that they have split with their lead vocalist, Scott Weiland, who has reunited with his former band, the Stone Temple Pilots.

I woke up at 10:30 A.M today after sleeping at 1 A.M last night. Oh well, I might as well make myself turn into a vampire. What exactly am I doing now? Well, one, I am listening to my outdated iPod. Two, I am blogging which is quite obvious to you. Three, I am reading some website articles. Four, I am doing some forum-related work. Five, I am downloading some software for this computer haha.

About my problems this time. Man, I don't know where to start. I am jaded. Add some confusion as well. This is where having an inspiration comes. That inspiration has helped me a lot. That inspiration has been simply amazing.

Any suggestions about this blog? What are the things needed to be fixed or changed in this blog? Please tell me. I consider your inputs about this site as valuables. I would like to know more of your inputs about this blog guys.

My next entry would be about my opinions about the network wars here in the country. Stay tuned. Will I favor one network from the other network? Find out!

Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates