2008-06-06

LSS'ED I THINK

"Do you think about me now and then?"
- Homecoming by Kanye West featuring Chris Martin of Coldplay

School has returned and I was like not happy at all. But after the first day was done, it was like a different feeling. One that was not the thing that I felt with Exodus. It was a deeper feeling of happiness. It was something that I experienced for the first time after 2 years or so. Well, it is somehow near to extreme happiness. I don't want to elaborate but come on, am I just lucky or what?

Seriously, my swagger is back. Oh yes, my long lost swagger is definitely back. What a time for it to come back. It just came at the right time when I exactly needed it. It is just a matter of using my resources to build momentum on some very important stuff.

I am happy now. The section feels like it is one good family. Not yet close but still, it is fun. Mr. Santos . . . oh man! He makes every move here and there. He sings oldies songs. He says some stuff that I don't know. He is like a teacher that makes me awake together with Mr. Sarmiento.

Well, yeah, I am just happy and shocked. I won't elaborate. I need privacy too on some matters anyway.

-Some NBA Finals notes-
Boston won earlier and I think Kobe Bryant was just not really in a rhythm. If the Lakers win Game 2 then, I can see that the 3 home games at Staples Center will be very crucial. Paul Pierce was exceptional in my humble opinion.

Thank you Lord! And hopefully, I can succeed.


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates