2008-06-20

SARA BAREILLES AND 3 DOORS DOWN ADDICTION

"I'm not gonna write you a love song!"
-Love Song by Sara Bareilles-

"It's not my time!"
-It's Not My Time by 3 Doors Down-

Well, thank you Sara Bareilles for making me feel good and happy. Your songs have made me feel energized especially "Love Song" and "One Sweet Love". This school week has been quite different. Monday was a "painful" day. Tuesday was a tearjerker. In all seriousness, both days were filled with tears on my part. The sudden charge of the memories from the past . . . made me realize that you only realize a person's importance once that person lefts.

Enough of that. Well, the Celtics are your NBA Champions. They deserve it. They were hungry and Rajon Rondo was the factor in my opinion. He made all plays and I would have wanted Kevin Garnett to be the MVP of the Finals.

I just installed Firefox 3 and it sure is better. The fonts are better and I will take a closer look at it tomorrow once I am done with freaking school work.

I do not know what exactly I am feeling now. It is either I am infatuated or simply nothing. I simply do not know and heck, that joke by Miss Penilla was like "Uh huh Ma'am". I was shocked that she said that. For some reason, I was indeed shocked but not pissed off. I ought to get used to that.

I honestly think that with people saying I am "good", I am not great. I am not used to such reaction. I am not used to such gestures from them. I am not comfortable with it but I have the patience needed to withstand it.

I think that many people in the room dislike me with huge intensity. This is one reason why I feel uncomfortable with all those applauses. I do not know if they treat me with sarcasm or what. Seriously.

I am now gathering up some materials for my article for Cor Unum. I will write something about basketball. Simple as that.

My goal this school year is to get into the honor roll and bag that thing I really need or want which is . . . something that I cannot tell. I will do whatever it takes to get that thing. Seriously, I want it badly.

Math has been boring lately. I like the subject matter but the discussion . . . ugh, makes me sleepy. Hopefully, I can pass through those tests. Oh man. . .

BTW, thank you P.E classes for giving me an achy midsection and some painful shoulder muscles. And I meant that sarcastically. :D

This is it for now. My "writing juice" has finally run out.

"'Cause you asked for it!"

"I'm not going!"



post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you’re into Sara Bareilles definitley check out Greg Laswell, another indie singer/songwriter. They were both on the Hotel Cafe Tour together and although his music has a bit of a sadder sound, it should appeal to the same people. His newest song is called “How the Day Sounds” and it’s on his Myspace page and almightyjukebox.com

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates