2008-07-11

ALKSDALSKFDJASL

"I never knew I could hurt like this . . ."
- "Bye Bye" by Mariah Carey -

As regards to the title of this blog post, those were just randomly typed letters in the keyboard. I cannot think of a title for this so I just typed some letters randomly and the final result was the title.

Friday was fine. Frustrating for quite a bit since I failed in making the right calculation for the drinks for the picnic which occurred earlier. It was Über disappointing on my part since I felt like I deprived them of having a good drink. But then, we all had a good time and we had lots of crazy pictures taken for the love of God.

I cannot really sleep well last night. I was thinking of lots of things. I have been facing problems lately(Oh God, when will they leave my system?). In all seriousness, I have to make a choice about it. It is either I go for it or just forget that I even had planned something in the first place. For the heck of it, I am really having a hard time. Add the fact that . . . never mind. That would just be a private statement by yours truly.

A friend suggested that I chill out but I want this problem to be fixed in the soonest possible time. As far as I am concerned, I will go with this option. It is the best option out of all options left for me to use in all seriousness. Hoping for some help, I really need it and if I fail, I only have nothing else to blame but myself once again.

I somehow have a fear on the opposite sex in school especially to some people there. I really do not know why but they just have this intimidating aura which rattles me off at times. I am trying my best to be confident socially but it is a long and painstaking process. It requires time and patience. But then, both are limited. Time flows fast and you might lose it. Patience . . . well, you lose patience. I will be going for the best option. I just hope I will succeed.

We had some Mass earlier and it really enlightened me. I got sleepy not because of the priest but because I lacked sleep due to me thinking of lots of things before I slept. The homily of the priest was simply awesome and all I can say is I hope he will be the official priest of the school from now on.

I cannot think of anything else to write. I successfully bored myself through this entry. Oh well, it is now time to do whatever is needed.

"And everyday life goes on like I wish I could talk to you for awhile."

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates