2008-07-12

SIMPLY AMAZING

"Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum"
- Disturbia by Rihanna -

Saturdays are usually used to be rest days for people who belong to the labor force. For students, Saturdays are days where they can rest and do whatever they like. But then, for me, Saturdays lately have been review days for that U.P.C.A.T which I will be taking on either August 2 or 3.

Reviewing lessons such as logarithms are hard. For the heck of it, these are lessons which will be tackled on the 2nd Semester according our teachers. For Chemistry, gas law problems are a pain in the butt. Formulas are just really mind-boggling things. In all seriousness, these things made me sleepy. They bore me but then, they are important so I have no other choice but to listen.

Well, something amazing happened. While on the tricycle, I saw this plate on a vehicle which resembles those terrain vehicles used by soldiers - the one like those Jeep-branded vehicles in the United States. The said plate answered my prayers. I am seriously happy about it. It shocked me but heck, I am just happy. I found a new purpose for me to do some exploring about my options.

I am simply amazed by what has transpired. God indeed gives signs during the least you expected it to come. Thank goodness I saw that.

As I am typing, I do not know what are the things exactly running on this mind that luckily is still running like a well-oiled machine after all those works. I have been blogging more frequently if you have not noticed.

Mah gawd. I just experienced a "writer's block". I still have to finish two articles. Goodness gracious. When will those assignments stop?! They have to stop momentarily. Please just stop please.

I cannot think of anything else to write. I have something to build on now. :D. Well, it's just a matter of doing things at the right time.

"Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum"

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates