2008-07-18

THE RETURN OF BLOG THINGS

Well, I decided to let those surveys or whatsoever thingamajig called Blog Things return in my blog. For some reason, I was bored so I decided to make an entry about them.




What Jio Means



You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.



You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.

You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.

At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.



Well, I am shocked by the results. Most of them are true. Seriously, how can an online thingamajig describe me almost perfectly? I am just disturbed by this. So well reader, good bye!

Savvy?

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates