2008-08-24

HELL YEAH. SHUT UP.

"Not everyone can be a great artist but a great artist can come from anywhere."
-Anton Ego in Ratatouille-

"They call me hell! They call me Stacey! They call me her! They call me Jane!"
-"That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings-

So yeah, all I can say to you is please, just get out of my life. I want to move on now and heck, I will do whatever it takes to move on successfully. Yes, I mean it. If you get pissed off by that thing, I do not know now. Fine. I had the fault there. Okay. Do not forgive me. I won't ask for your forgiveness. I simply won't.

I guess it is over. After all, I do not have a mere chance in the first place. So yeah, it is done. I will be over you. Mind over matter - this would be my new battle cry. I will think every day that I can forget you as if you did not exist at all. Yes, as if you did not exist at all. After all, I have to do this.

Well yeah. I know I can manage to do this and find someone else. I will be happy eventually. I am sorry but then, I know it won't make anything happen so why care about it?

Hmm anyway, this month has been a total wreck. First, that crappy thing I did. Second, nothing has been going my way. Third, depression attacked again but that is a thing of the past now. Oh yeah, I am really serious. I will forget most of the past and eventually, I will be numb. Good riddance for the time being. Yeah. Sorry.

"That's not my name! That's not my name!"

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates